If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Macro Friday - Yellow Joy - Day 209

Joining in for Macro Friday today with Blogging From Bolivia.
Hope to see you there!



The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is
     to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone
     with the heavens, nature and God.

Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and
     that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple
     beauty of nature.  I firmly believe that nature brings solace
     in all troubles. 
                                                                                 - Anne Frank  
 

5 comments:

  1. awwwwww...so pretty! happy spring! Hope you can check out mine HERE. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful macro and I love the Anne Frank quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the picture and the thoughts. I think the idea of a picture a day is awesome.
    Check out my blog sometime: Living Waters
    http://lgwilliams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete