If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Grammy, Look at me! - Day 261

My sweet grand-daughter dressed up for her Papa's birthday.  She picked out her clothes just for him and brought a little extra joy into our lives because of her love and thoughtfulness.  This little sweetheart is going to be quite a caring and compassionate young lady.  


OK, and maybe just a little bit of a drama queen!!


If a child is given love, he becomes loving ...
If he's helped when he needs help, he becomes helpful.
And if he has been truly valued at home ...
he grows up secure enough to look beyond himself to the welfare of others.
DR. JOYCE BROTHERS, Good Housekeeping, Aug. 2010

2 comments:

  1. Aw.. You have a beautiful Granddaughter. Love the second photo. Happy Birthday to her Papa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing can compare to the love and support of one's family. Very sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete