If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Family Time - Day 267


I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.  ~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford


To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.  ~Barbara Bush


When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses.  ~Joyce Brothers


Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life!  ~Albert Einstein




1 comment:

  1. I love that you quoted Barbara Bush-she is an amazing woman! I also love that you have 2 "oldest daughters"....I know that this isn't in this days post but I am just going back and looking through all your great pictures. :) I have one son who is about to turn 10 and we still haven't given up on having more (I have PCOS so getting pregnant the first time was a miracle). It is nice to see that even when there is a gap in your childrens ages that they can still be close. :)

    ReplyDelete