If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Making the Best of Things - Day 321


You've got a lot of choices.  If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you're not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice.  ~Steven D. Woodhull

1 comment:

  1. What if it's because you are sick that getting out of bed is a chore? And you can't figure out how to get better or you would?

    Sorry, pity party here. But we don't always get to choose what life throws our way.

    I think I smile on a regular basis in spite of it all. Friends say I'm optimistic and my approach to life lifts them. I guess even smiling is a choice.

    ReplyDelete