If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Silhouette - Day 364

I loved the look of this bare tree with the sky in the back ground.  The picture is just straight out of the camera, no flash.  It looks a little bit spooky.  


"Trees are poems that earth writes upon the sky, We fell them down and turn them into paper,
That we may record our emptiness."
-  Kahlil Gibran 



No comments:

Post a Comment