If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Hiking

We love to go hiking in the Autumn time.  It is a last opportunity to play in the water, walk in the cool air, and remember all the reasons that we love living here.  


If you are seeking creative ideas, go out walking. 
Angels whisper to a man when he goes for a walk. ~Raymond Inmon


Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time. ~Steven Wright



Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves. ~John Muir

No comments:

Post a Comment