If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Turning Red

Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge I am linking up with Live and love out loud for her fall challenge.  The pictures this week are in RED.  Grab your own autumn favorites, go over here and join us.  

There is nothing quite like the autumn to remind me that all things must pass.  I look at the leaves and love the change of color and season.  For me, autumn colors are the whisper to remember that spring will come again.


How beautifully leaves grow old.
How full of light and color are their last days.
~John Burroughs~

3 comments: