If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nothing like a day for dress up

For Halloween this year, Anya decided to be the floor on the morning after.  You can see she has candy all over herself.  I actually thought this was a fun one for her.  She made it all by herself and was really happy to do it.  


"Truly wonderful the mind of a child is."
YODA, Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones



Childhood is the world of miracle or of magic: it is as if creation rose luminously out of the night, all new and fresh and astonishing. Childhood is over the moment things are no longer astonishing. When the world gives you a feeling of "déjà vu," when you are used to existence, you become an adult.
EUGENE IONESCO

2 comments:

  1. Really cute... but I think those candies should be empty... that is what MY floor looked like the day after! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha, that is what I thought, but Anya assured me that her way was better! Sure enough, the morning after, all the candy was in a pile on the floor (even the shirt) while she tried to figure out which ones were the "good" ones.

    ReplyDelete