If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Looking at Weddings

I have had the privilege of taking pictures at a friend's wedding.  I actually had a wonderful time, and am pretty happy with the way the pictures turned out.  I have to admit, the best part was that the bride knew what she wanted, and although I did not always agree, we all had fun during the day.   I still have a few things to learn though.


" Some people come into our lives,
Leave footprints in our hearts,
And we are never ever the same."
Unknown


" Do you love me because I am beautiful,
or am I beautiful because you love me?"
Cinderella


" Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life,
love gives us a fairy tale "
Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment