If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Last Leaf


"Patience means active waiting and enduring. It means staying with something and doing all that we can—working, hoping, and exercising faith; bearing hardship with fortitude, even when the desires of our hearts are delayed. Patience is not simply enduring; it is enduring well!"

1 comment:

  1. I love your thoughts Patty. My experience is that when I am enduring well I am developing a relationship with the Lord. It's only through His direction and power that I am able to receive the real gift of divine patience. Otherwise I am simply white-knuckling my way through mortality. Thanks for your thoughts and the lovely picture. Merry Christmas.

    Your Sister in Christ,

    Nannette W.

    ReplyDelete