If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Sledding - Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!!

This is a wonderful day for this young lady.  She is turning 15 at last.  It is going to be a big year, with driving priviliges and responsibilities.  She has grown from being a little girl into an amazing young woman.  What a joy she is in my life!


Most of us can remember a time when a birthday - especially if it was one's own brightened the world as if a second sun has risen. - Robert Lynd


If you want to be happy, be. - Henry David Thorreau


The best way to keep children at home
is to make the home atmosphere pleasant,
and let the air out of the tires.
- Dorothy Parker



It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are.
Roy Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment