If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Another Storm Rolls in - Day 127

Yep, I officially think we have enough snow.  That is why I just had to post the pictures of the next storm coming in.  Cold, gray and altogether cold!!  However, the pictures are good.  So, I guess I really shouldn't complain.  After all, it is only for a few more months, right??




6 comments:

  1. The pictures are good. I'd complain anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure looks like a lot of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry you are enduring all this snow but boy am I thankful for these gorgeous shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those trees don't even look real! So puffy - I love it.

    ReplyDelete