If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Young Women - Day 135

We now have two young women in our house.  There was a time when they loved all things matching.  They wore the same clothes, the same shoes, the same coats and even played with the same toys.  Today, they are different as can be.  Where one is bold reds and blacks, the other prefers pinks and blues.  Sometimes, I miss the days when they were small and easy to please.  Still, I wouldn't trade these wonderful young women for anything and I can't wait to see the adults that they grow into.



4 comments:

  1. you sound like me, I spend hours telling the children how they were when they were little, hard to let them be themselves but sounds like you are dealing with it much better than I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS fun watching our children grow into their own opinions and such. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a tomb boy and a girly girl. Gotta love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the LDS Young Women's program! ...blessed girls! :D

    ReplyDelete