If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Roosevelt Lake - Day 162

Driving back from Globe, this was the view.  The water was so very blue.  I could have lost myself in it.




12 comments:

  1. PattyAnn,
    how lovely...makes me pine for warmer days to head to the pool!
    thanks for sharing such beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so inviting... I still want that BIG snow for the year, but lately I'm finding myself yearning more and more for spring and green and blue. This doesn't help... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how wonderful! Oh how I envy you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you had to stop and take notice, that is a stunning scene right there. Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful place. Stunning. Love the blue of the sky and the water!

    ReplyDelete
  6. me again, checked in on the 365 project. I am so envious of this wonderful view!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just checking in from the 365. What a beautiful view. Surreal in comparison with our grey March days here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous! The view in real life must have been breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patty Ann, I'm passing through on a 365 tour, thinking you live in a beautiful spot. but I don't know where it is! I love that lone cactus in the first two photos. wishing you all the best on your 365 journey, and a beautiful weekend too!

    ReplyDelete