If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas dress - Day 114

I spent the past three weeks sewing every night to make the gifts for my children and grand-children.  I loved every minute of it and was very happy with the way they turned out.  This is one of my many projects and I posted a picture of the material several weeks ago.  I made five of these little skirts.  Each was just a little bit different, but all using the same material, so they went together without being exactly matching.


There is nothing quite like a child's smile to show it off!!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome, Patty! :D And what a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented and she looks adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete