If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Piano Recital - Day 111

The girls had a piano recital where they each picked three or four songs to showcase.  They did an amazing job and really enjoyed it.  I had a hard time with these pictures because I was far away and the lighting wasn't the best for them.  I did try to fix, but I have decided it is much easier to take good ones in the first place!



2 comments:

  1. Awww, I am jealous of anyone who is able to play the piano...a life-long dream of mine!
    Very lovely ladies; thanks for sharing!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I hated piano lessons. But then my teacher was my older sister! I adore piano music, though - it is so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete