If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lunar Eclipse - Day 110

I am participating in Wordless Wednesday over at MMB.  Hope to see you there.

These are all pictures from the other night's lunar eclipse.  I was up until 2:00 in the morning to shot these.  I think they came out pretty cool.








4 comments:

  1. I am in complete awe over your pictures! Unfortunately, it was too cloudy out where we are for the actual eclipse but I have a few from the pre-party, haha :)

    Thanks for sharing, its beautiful, great shots!

    kate
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You caught it. I did stay up, but it was too cloudy in central NC. Nice, nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty Ann, the last two photos with the orange glow are very nice...thank you for sharing those :) when we saw it it was covered with clouds so no good pictures to show!
    Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your photos are awesome. It was cloudy here on the Gold Coast and we didn't have a clear view.

    Thanks for all your lovely comments regarding Orsen. He's doing well and we're just so lucky to have him here to celebrate Christmas.

    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete