If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Friendly, neighborhood, sock monkey! - Day 105

Today is Macro Friday again, and I decided there is nothing like an ornament for this season.  I took this picture on the tree.  He is only a couple of inches big, but he reminds me of the one I had many, many years ago.  You can link up Here with Blogging from Bolivia.

5 comments:

  1. Patty Ann,
    When I saw that sock monkey I had a 'awwww' moment. I use to have a girl I was guardian of who had a sock monkey and my kitty use to love that thing. EVery time Tammi would put it on her dresser, Kitty Abu would find it and drag it through the house...thank for for letting me visit that memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen one of these for ages! I love them, great memories and great shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's really cute! I was looking for a little sock monkey ornament, lol. But I didn't find one - this one is cute!

    ReplyDelete