If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Morning - Day 115



There is nothing quite like Christmas morning with children in the house.  We couldn't help enjoying ourselves.  You never know what they are going to say or do.  


There is just something about the wonder in their faces as they open the gifts around the tree.


And the wonder as they watch others open their own gifts.  Each child has a sense of anticipation and excitement no matter who the gift is for.


And no matter what it is.  Somehow, even the ordinary things become special Christmas morning.


And the extra ordinary things become amazing.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more, the children MAKE Christmas. You have a beautiful family and I am sorry I am late in saying I hope you had a wonderful holiday, but I can see that you did :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look so happy and I agree they are all beautiful and it looks like you had a great day. Thank you for your comment yesterday, I do appreciate all the lovely things you say!

    ReplyDelete