If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Must Be Christmas - Day 100

This week, we will be digging out our favorite Christmas movies to get into the spirit of the Season.  My husbands favorite is "The Christmas Story".  I don't know what mine is, there are so many choices.  I think I will need to watch them all before I decide.  What is yours??

5 comments:

  1. Love Actually is one my Christmas Favorites. I watched last night. I don't see it your collection. You should give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see... comedy -- Christmas Vacation :O) or Elf.
    Classic -- White Christmas.
    Childhood -- Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol, Muppet Christmas Carol and The Christmas Toy

    ReplyDelete
  3. they have Christmas 24 movies at the moment here on tv and I have been watching so many of them, love your collection here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got Holiday for Love? That's my favorite movie! I don't know anyone else who has ever heard of it! When it was on TV it was called Christmas in My Hometown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE "Its a Wonderful Life"! We watched it yesterday and I forgot how cheeky that movie is. The Dialog a lone is brilliant and hilarious!

    ReplyDelete