If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Breakfast - Day 51

Mom, Breakfast Is Ready - Day 51



This morning, while I was lazing about in bed, my daughter came in and said, "Mom, hurry breakfast is ready and you are going to miss them!"  She had gotten up early and made her first batch ever of homemade pancakes!  They were made from a recipe that she learned in her young women's group at church.  Usually, daddy makes the pancakes and we use whole wheat flower.  Miracle got a message that was all white flour.  This was a breakfast they have never had before!  They loved it and ate.  Every. Single. One.
I couldn't get a picture when the plate was full (trust me, we were all too busy eating for pictures!)  But I did manage to get one of the last ones.

1 comment:

  1. Those look so yum, I love the repetition!

    ReplyDelete