If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cookie Heaven - Day 39

A little bit of Heaven! - Day 39

Ok, I had to try and make these!  They were amazing.  A little more darker chocolate than I have ever made before and oh so good!  I posted the recipe on my other blog.  Go Here  for a recipe and directions!  I hope you love them as much as we do!



There is no way that the pictures can do these little goodies justice.  They were so good that  I ahem, the girls couldn't keep their hands out of them!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! :D I used to make those all the time growing up but haven't made them in years. What's up with that? Time to get to the burner again! :D

    ReplyDelete