If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Look Mom, I can Play! - Day 37

The Musician - Day 37

My daughter has always wanted to play the cello.  I finally broke down this year and bought her a new one.  She is loving it and she love having the opportunity to learn music.  Music is something that we all love and work toward.   Each of the children in my family have participated in music programs. Each of them has loved it in their own way.  These last little girls are no different.  They love the beauty and sound of a beautiful instrument.


All four of these children go to church with us.  They are Kayla's peers and her friends.


I think Kayla was trying to make sure we were watching.  
She was afraid I might not get there on time!


I love this picture.  She looks like she is at peace.  

2 comments:

  1. I love the photos of your kids! They are beautiful, and somehow I can see that you love them through their photos. I like that. :)

    Corine

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...well, of course you love them ~ :O ~ I just mean that it is so cool to me that I can feel it and see it in these photos, even though I can't understand how or why. :O

    ReplyDelete