If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Abundance of love - Sunday Creative

Love comes in small packages!
Day - 17


On Sunday's I like to join in with Madeline Bea and her Sunday Creative challenge.  Go here to see what others have submitted for this weeks challenge - Abundance.  



My girls have discovered an abundance of love in the joy of helping others


In this case, the help is taking care of a friend's dogs for a couple of weeks.  It just so happens that there are also four really cute little puppies with the mix.  This gives ample opportunities for an abundance of sweet cuddles and kisses from wiggly, squirmy, and really cute little puppies.


I love it when the opportunity comes along to teach values and responsibility in such a fun way!  It has been a couple of weeks of working and playing together.  
Somehow, I think the girls are actually going to miss this.

8 comments:

  1. I ditto Margaret's sentiments Awwwwww

    Cheers~Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are so sweet, what a nice set of pictures for the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet abundance! I like the idea of "borrowing" puppies for a weeks, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable! I just got my warm fuzzy of the day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots!
    I have 2 little Yorkies, and they are little loves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just have to tell you that the photo you posted on Sept. 14th is beautiful. Love the color! and another wonderful post today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much to you all. We love Yorkies. We have one and these are some of the 10 that we have been watching for two weeks. I never knew they could be quite as much work, but the girls have been really good natured about it and take their duties seriously!

    ReplyDelete