If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 14 - Red Caboose!

Little Red Caboose!  - Day 14

One of the old restaurants in town had this little red caboose right outside the doors.  It is a fun thing to look at and is so brightly painted and spruced up that I couldn't resist taking a couple of pictures for today.


The weeds are getting rather tall, and truth be told, the restaurant closed it's doors last year, but the caboose still stands as a welcoming beacon to our small town in the woods.


There is just something about a train that makes me want to take a trip!



All Aboard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment