If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Macro Friday - Day 22

A Brand New Adventure - Day 22

My sweet daughter received her very first Cello.  She was so excited.  I used my camera and took a macro of it for today's post.  I love the rich color of the wood.  So does she, and that is probably the most important thing of all.  She loves to play her cello.  You can't ask for a more perfect reception to a gift!

2 comments:

  1. So love this. My son has a bass, and I love the beauty of it. I might have to copy your idea here - and then to paint it - Now I'm excited. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote a post about instruments and their beauty on my music blog a few days ago.

    This blog is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete