If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Redo Day 11

365 Day Challenge - Day 11

So, I took some advice from one of you and re-did some previous photos.  I tried a different time of day and some different angles.  These are the results.  I hope that you agree they are a little bit better.  I know that I am definitely learning somethings as I try and get everything posted each day!


I love this old water spout.  I just wish that real water came out of it!


You can see the elk much better in this picture than you could in the prior ones.  


This one shows him the best of all.  

2 comments:

  1. I like the one of the elk with the branches blurred in the background. It has more feeling, somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, I agree. I love the backgrounds blurred. I think it adds more texture to the picture.

    ReplyDelete