If a picture paints a thousand words

This blog is a place for me to work on my photography. My goal is to submit a new picture every day and to get better as the moments go by. I take all pictures with my digital camera. I worked for years with a 35 mm minolta, and this is a learning experience for me. I am afraid that I got lazy and allowed the camera to choose most of the settings for me. This is my journey of learning how to shoot a camera that is not in a program mode. It is harder than I ever imagined. That makes this challenge both a new experience and a joy for me.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Visitors - Day 4

Moose and Yoda - Day 4

This weekend, we had visitors.  My son brought his Neapolitan Mastiff named (appropriately) Moose.


We have a toy Yorkie named, Yoda (as in Toy Yoda, my husbands favorite!)


Moose and Yoda like to play.  Moose slobbers all over Yoda all day long.


After he is finished, Yoda's hair is spiked all over his body.


Oh yeah, he has been truly "Moosed".  This means it is time for a bath before he is allowed to sleep in the bottom of our bed.  Life is always a little more interesting when you have company.

4 comments:

  1. what an amazing dog! I love the fact they both play together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looked like the big dog was eating the yorkie! I love little yorkies, they are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, we love our Yorkie too. He has lots of personality all wrapped up in one little package!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great shots! I love dogs. Wish I had one, but apartment life isn't good for them, especially when I'm gone so much. Yoda is precious!

    ReplyDelete